OUR BBBEE POLICY
- We strive to make a positive contribution towards the South African economy.
- We believe that the company has a specific responsibility to provide economic empowerment opportunities, specifically for those who have been excluded from mainstream economic activities; as a result of discrimination.
- We ensure that real opportunities for development are created, and thus, we implement initiatives as per legislation.
- We are confident that our commitment will contribute to redressing the inequalities that exist in the economy and with employment.
- Opportunities and practices are implemented to ensure that there is equitable representation and participation for all population groups in the economic activity of South Africa.
- Our generic BBBEE scorecard is supported by the Codes of Good Practice.
- Our current BBBEE scorecard is level 3.
SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
Our goal is to protect our employees, contractors, clients and communities and to minimise our impact on the environment. As such, we are committed to:
- Providing clients with products that are safe and environmentally efficient.
- Ensuring effective employee training through our health, safety and environment (HSE) programmes.
- Running other educational programs on various topics such as risk identification, incidents and investigations, HIV awareness and malaria awareness, etc.
- Preventing injuries and promoting good health.
- Preventing pollution and making use of energy efficiently.
- Complying with laws and regulations applicable to HSE.
We implement an ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and deliver:
- Increased customer satisfaction – maintaining and improving the company’s known reputation for quality.
- Continual improvement and business performance.
- Dependable brands such as CI Parkhomes and Portacamps.
- ‘Quality Controlled Approved Products’, to ensure that only the best and most appropriate products are presented to our customers.
- Training, to ensure all personnel are committed to our quality system.
- Critical selection of suppliers and contractors, to stay in line with our level of quality expectation.