Zozo On The Go
Our Entry level Kwikspace Modular Unit
Can be used as:
Mini stay at home office Garden or Tool Shed
Benefits and Features
|Tools required, drill, riveter, 1,2m A frame ladder, safety goggles and gloves.|
|Two (2) people required to assemble the unit.|
|Components are conveniently package for ease of loading and unloading.|
|Portable. Unit can be relocated after assembly with manual labour.|
|Step-by-Step instruction manual included.|
|1 year defect liability on materials.|
- Dimensions: 3m wide x 3m long x 2.4m high
- Galvanised foundation frame ensures stability and durability
- Colour: Frost White
- 0.42 Hot Dipped galvanized Chromadeck
- Panel thickness: 40mm
- Panel width: 1160mm
- Polyurethane sandwich panel
- Trims & Roof Sheets are Galvanised
- 1 x Single Chromadek Door:
- Complete with Lock and Keys
- 813mm wide opening
- 1 x 600mmx600mm Aluminium Top Hung Window, complete with Burglar Bars
- Centre cranked galvanised roof sheets
- 3 Degree slope ensures efficient water run-off
- Excluded, unit to be assembled on a concrete slab or paving.
Plumbing & Electrical
- 428 kg
Step 1: Building the Support Frame
- The galvanize frame forms the base of the structure.
- The structure can be erected on a concrete slab, or as in this example on top of paving.
- Parts are prefabricated by our Steelfab department.
- All parts are easily assembled following our step-by-step assembly manual.
Step 2: Putting Up The Walls
- Base rails are affixed to the frame.
- Wall panels are positioned in the slot of the base rail.
- External corner trims are affixed once walls have been assembled.
Step 3: Putting On The Roof
- Top hat section is fitted to the top rail to support cranked roof sheet in the center.
- The IBR roof sheeting is secured over the Top hat section and affixed to the Eve top rails.
- Gable trim fitted over IBR roof sheets at ends and secured to the wall
- Under consideration – change the position of the top components to align for easy loading on the back of a bakkie / small pick-up truck.
- Invert the sheeting to avoid damage when strapping.
- Use of cardboard pieces where strapping is used.
- Ensure loose parts are not easily lost / fall from pallet when packaged – plastic wrap?
Sizes and Prices
Prices are exclusively on an ex-works basis collected from Kwikspace in Johannesburg.
2,4m x 2,4m – R20 999.99 Excl. VAT
2,4m x 3m – R22 999.99 Excl. VAT
3m x 3m – R25 999.99 Excl. VAT